– Fade Effect: This is the option to add fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
– Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions used to prevent the accidental activation of animations (in milliseconds).
– Duration: Time-interval for expanding/collapsing sub-menu (in milliseconds).
– Transition: The effect transition for animations.
– Custom CSS: In some cases, the template style may affect to menu style. You can fix it by adding fixed css to this field without editing file.
View full post on Joomla! Extensions Directory – New Extensions